postdoc position in Germany or France

mahchid mahchid.namazi at mcgill.ca
Fri Nov 14 00:44:59 UTC 2008

Hello,

I am a final year doctoral candidate and am looking for a paid postdoc
in either Germany or France.  My area of specialization is
bilingualism in young children and specifically my research has
focused on working memory, controlled attention, and language
development in bilingual children.  I also am a speech-language
pathologist by training.  I am fluent in French and am an intermediate
level German speaker.  I would be happy to send along my CV for any
potential positions.  I would like to start my postdoc in the fall of
2009.

Thanks very much,
Mahchid Namazi, MSc ABD