Early Vocabulary Inventory for Mandarin Chinese

Ping Li pli at richmond.edu
Fri Sep 5 23:02:20 UTC 2008

Dear Colleagues,

Some of you might be interested in a recent instrument (similar to the
CDI) that we developed to study lexical acquisition in Mandarin Chinese.
The word lists and databases are also downloadable from our website, as
described in the following paper:

Hao, M., Shu, H., Xing, A., & Li, P. (2008). Early vocabulary inventory
for Mandarin Chinese. Behavior Research Methods, 40, 728-733.

http://cogsci.richmond.edu/Mandarin_vocab.php

Best wishes, and comments welcome.

Ping

--------------------

Ping Li, Ph.D.

Program Director, Cognitive Neuroscience
Division of Behavioral and Cognitive Sciences
National Science Foundation
4201 Wilson Boulevard
Arlington, VA 22230, USA
http://www.nsf.gov/div/index.jsp?org=BCS

On-leave from:

Professor of Psychology and Linguistics
Department of Psychology & Center for Language Science
Pennsylvania State University
University Park, PA 16802, USA
http://psych.la.psu.edu/directory/faculty-bios/li.html
http://lsrg.psu.edu/people/faculty/li_ping.shtml