bilingual acquisition methodology references

Bill Rago billrago at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 11:27:55 UTC 2009

Hello info-CHILDES members, thanks in advance for your responses -
they are greatly appreciated.

I am interested in simultaneous bilingualism and the methodology used
to study it but I don't have extensive experience with the
literature.  My background is in TESOL so I haven't really read much
about the study of early language acquisition methodology (babbling,
first words).  I have a 7-month old son that's exposed to Korean and
English and I want to do a longitudinal case study of his dual
language development starting at 10 months and I am looking for other
studies or books that cover the methodology used to collect data,
methods of analysis, and transcription of the data.

Thank you and Happy New Year!

-Bill Rago