PPVT

Marina marina_russa at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 19 04:05:53 UTC 2009

Hello, I am a graduate student in linguistics. I am working on my
graduate thesis, and I am planning to use the Peabody Picture
Vocabulary Test to measure the bilingualism levels of my subjects.
However, no one on campus has used the test. The prices on the
publisher's site are excesive, so I am trying to see if there is some
other way of getting this test.
I will apreciate if someone can share some information regarding this
with me.