research on test questions

Hauser, Gerlind hauser at eva.mpg.de
Fri Jan 30 11:05:51 UTC 2009

Hi everybody!

I am interested in research, especially experiments, on so-called
"test questions" and test requests. By "test question" I mean
questions (mostly from an adult to a child), where it is clear from
context that the adult has the information he is asking for and thus
asks in order to test the child's knowledge/memory or to simply
interact with the child. Analogous there are also test requests, where
the adult could perfectly take the object he is requesting also
without the child's help.

I would be grateful for any suggestions,

Gerlind

--
Gerlind Grosse PhD student at Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary
Anthropology Deutscher Platz 6 04103 Leipzig