Join IASCL now

Darinka Andjelkovic dandjelk at f.bg.ac.yu
Sun May 10 06:27:30 UTC 2009

Dear Ludovica,

I would like to join the IASCL.
I live in Serbia and work at the Laboratory of Experimental Psychology at
the University of Belgrade.
 In your e-mail your mentioned that people living in countries with economic
difficulties may request a waiver of  the membership fee. Serbia has been
and still is in a difficult economic situation, so I would appreciate if you
could tell me how can I proceed with this.

Many thanks and warm regards,

Darinka Andjelkovic
Laboratory of Experimental Psychology
Faculty of Philosophy