English syllable list

France Weill France.Weill at touro.edu
Wed Oct 7 21:34:31 UTC 2009

Hi Gareth;

I don't have such a list, but if you have an existing list, you can run it by the "phonotactic probability calculator" (Vitevitch & Luce, 2004), that will compute the likelihood of them existing in English. The instrument is very "user friendly"!

Good luck

France

France Weill, CCC-SLP
Associate Professor