post doctoral position at UCSD

David Barner dave.barner at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 18:50:57 UTC 2009

I am currently considering applications for a post doctoral fellow
position in my lab at UCSD. The details are provided below.
David Barner

POSTDOCTORAL FELLOW:
The position is suitable for a researcher with a Ph.D. in psychology,
and an interest in language, number, mathematics education, and
optionally, in gesture. The position would involve one month of field
work overseas (in India), but would also permit the continuation of
Ph.D. projects and other collaborations. Funding is available for one
year with full benefits, starting in July of 2010. Please submit a CV,
cover letter with statement of research interests, and 2 to 3 letters
of recommendation. A first authored publication should also be
submitted with the application. Applications should be sent
electronically to: Jennifer Audet (ladlab.coordinator at gmail.com). More
information about the lab can be found at ladlab.ucsd.edu.