Basic literature for undergrad classes

Tom Roeper roeper at linguist.umass.edu
Mon Oct 26 16:19:06 UTC 2009

I guess my view is different.  I think the neuropsych literature can be
quite obscure---but grasping that "who is here" calls for more than a single
person is right at the core of language and every approach to grammar should
give it some prominence, particularly looking at child grammar,
since more than 50% of normal children do not realize this right away.

Tom

--
Tom Roeper
Dept of Lingiustics