ChildFREQ

Rasmus Bååth rasmus.baath at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 18:35:29 UTC 2010

Hi Susan,

well the boring answer is that this is how the data looks. When you
change 12 into 6 the data points are shifted so that he first data
point that contained counts from 12-24 now contain counts from 6-18.
If you change the time resolution (group size) from 12 to 6 you will
see how the word count is distributed at a higher resolution, here you
will also see that the graph is more uneven. When using ChildFreq one
should be aware that there is not much data for very young and very
old children, thus count data from them is quite unreliable. How many
word tokens the tokens/1000,000 measure is based om is reported in the
table below the graph.

I hope this answered your question!

/Rasmus