IASCL 2011 - Second Call for Papers

Ludovica Serratrice serratrice at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Apr 8 14:39:22 UTC 2010

Université du Québec à Montréal (UQÀM), Montreal, Canada Tuesday,
July 19 to Saturday, July 23, 2011

Second Call for Papers
Call Deadline: 	01-Aug-2010 (symposia)
			01-Oct-2010 (posters)

Call for Papers

A number of keynote speakers have been invited. There will be a
plenary session (keynote speaker) each day of the conference.
Confirmed speakers are Deb Roy (MIT), Simon Fisher (Oxford), Fred
Genesee (McGill), Penelope Brown (MPI, NL). We are aiming for keynote
presentations that will inform the general community of child
language researchers with state of the art and latest advances and
challenges in multidisciplinary areas of interests.

We expect to have a few invited symposia (10-15%) on topics of
general interest and closely related to the theme of the conference.
However, the great majority of thematic sessions will be those
submitted by participants on original, previously unpublished
research on any aspect of child language. Symposia are 2 hours in
duration and there are 4 presentations in each symposium. The
submission deadline for symposium abstracts is Aug 1 2010.

As with the last conference in Edinburgh, Scotland, there will be
allocated time periods for poster sessions, with no other parallel
sessions. Also, note that we will not feature independent oral
presentations, as we are moving towards thematic sessions and
individual poster presentations only. The submission deadline for
individual poster abstracts will be Oct 1 2010.

For more information about submissions, please visit:
http://iascl2011.org/submission.php

Thank you for your interest. We look forward to receiving your proposal.

The organising committee.