one million mark

Nan Ratner nratner at hesp.umd.edu
Sat Apr 24 14:06:56 UTC 2010

I third it; I think Jean has made the point very eloquently. I know my
entire academic life has been changed for the better by what Brian has
done for the field.
Nan

Nan Bernstein Ratner, Professor and Chairman
Department of Hearing and Speech Sciences
0100 Lefrak Hall
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742
nratner at hesp.umd.edu