IASCL award

edy veneziano edy.veneziano at paris5.sorbonne.fr
Mon Apr 26 07:31:42 UTC 2010

I find the idea of having an IASCL award (or several, finances
permitting) great. Equally great is  the of having Brian and
Catherine, as the initators of CHILDES,  the first awardees.
As to the name of the award, several options can be considered.

A neutral possibility would be to call it
The IASCL award for Outstanding contributions to LA

Other possibilities would have a name attached.
  If we go back to the founding fathers/mothers, one name that comes
immediately to my mind is that of Roger Brown
and a possibility would be to call it
the IASCL Roger Brown award

Best to all
Edy