IASCL award

AYLIN KUNTAY akuntay at ku.edu.tr
Mon Apr 26 15:49:39 UTC 2010

I'd love to see the proposed award to be in Roger Brown's book. Reading
his book,
 "A first language", in a directed reading course with Ayhan Aksu-Koç
was my first initiation rite to the field of child language in the late
1980s.

aylin küntay.

>>> Carol  Slater <cslater at alma.edu> 26.04.2010 16:32 >>>
May I add my support for naming the proposed award after Roger Brown?
It would be lovely to be able to honor at once two people to whom we are
all so deeply indebted.
Carol Slater
Alma College