MLU

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Feb 22 19:45:48 UTC 2010

Rach,

    this can be accomplished in two passes. First, you need to separate, by
extracting, all the WH utterances from the rest of the data. This can be
done with this command:

    kwal +d +t%mor +s@"r-what,r-where" +f *.cha

This command assumes that your data has %mor tiers. After that you can run
mlu on the output of kwal command with this command:

    mlu *.kwa.cex

 Since the output of kwal command consists of only WH sentences you will get
MLUs for those sentences only.

Leonid.