Your Baby Can Read....Research?

Liz P. lizspeedvelmag at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 21:53:12 UTC 2010

Hello Everybody,
I have a 16 month old baby girl, and i just recently acquired the Your
Baby Can Read Program, but when i started watching it, it seems too
good to be true, and i was asking my Language Acquisition professor
and she suggested that i inquire within to see if anyone knows the
research behind this program and if there are any down falls or
reasons why i shouldnt continue with the program with my daughter. I
can see the Pros (shell learn to read and expand her vocabulary) but
what would the Cons be. Thank you so much for your time. Any comments
will be appreciated

Liz Pattison