New codes

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Thu Jan 14 16:30:47 UTC 2010

Dear GrupoLCCVL,

    Could you be more specific about the point at which Coder Mode fails for you?  Try these steps.
1.  open the file CLAN/lib.ne20/14.cha
2.  type escape-e
3.  navigate to the /coder folder and select codeshar.cut
4.  you will see %spa at the bottom of the screen
5.  hit return
6.  you will see codes
and so on
Then just read the manual for the rest.