arabic acquisition

Peter Gordon pgordon at tc.columbia.edu
Fri Jul 9 15:19:35 UTC 2010

My ex-student Reem Khamis-Dakwar completed a dissertation on comparisons of
grammaticality judgments for Modern Standard Arabic (the formal language)
and Palestinian colloquial Arabic.  It is currently under review, I've asked
her to pass along a copy to you.  She is also working with Karen Froud on
ERP signatures for diglossic code switching and comparing these to ERP
effects in bilingualism.

Peter Gordon

Peter Gordon, Associate Professor
Biobehavioral Sciences Department