schedule conflicts

Susan Ervin-Tripp ervintripp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 05:50:27 UTC 2010

Thank you, I had them wrong in my calendar. Perhaps there was a change ages ago, or perhaps
I just wrote them wrong ages ago. Thanks for the correction. I remember making a complaint about
some overlap a few years ago.

I am so glad you corrected me. I have not been at conferences for a while because of the falls that
come with old age. I advise everyone to start around 50 doing balance exercises, so be warned.

Susan