one million mark

Baker, A.E. A.E.Baker at uva.nl
Tue Mar 30 06:50:15 UTC 2010

Congratulations, Brian, and thanks again for all the work you have put in. It is a great resource.

Anne

prof. dr. Anne E. Baker
Psycholinguistics, Language Pathology and Sign Linguistics
Universiteit van Amsterdam
Spuistraat 210, NL 1012 VT Amsterdam.
Tel. +31-20-5253853, 3864 (secr.)
email:a.e.baker at uva.nl
email secr.:taalwetenschap-fgw at uva.nl
homepage: https://home.medewerker.uva.nl/a.e.baker
Linguistics Research Institute Amsterdam Centre for Language and Communication
email: aclc-fgw at uva.nl
http://hum.uva.nl/aclc
tel. +31-20-525-2543

president Sign Language Linguistics Society www.slls.eu