adult-to-adult conversations in digital format?

Aliyah MORGENSTERN aliyah.morgenstern at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 15:02:54 UTC 2011

Dear Brian
TALKBANK is absolutely great, you are right, but I might be wrong, I don't
find I can directly compare with the kind of data we have in CHILDES
including the fact that I need the videos. Then again, it is a big problem
to film adults as naturally as we do children, apart from dinner
conversations which I find work pretty nicely.