Research post: early child language development London UK

Otani Eiko eikokotani at mac.com
Fri Feb 4 01:03:39 UTC 2011

Susan,

Kazu has no problem picking you up at Itami. So, please do not worry about it.
Also, if you go to Tokyo from Osaka, take a Shinkansen. Last time, you went to Tokyo via Nagoya. That's why we took yo to that train station.
I have no plan on Monday, so I will take you to Shin-Osaka to catch a Shinkansen.

My mom already knows that you are coming to Osaka and is looking forward to seeing you. You must use Japanese, though.

Was Jim in Tokyo?

See you soon.

Eiko