IASCL 2011: Reminder - Registrati=?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=8Bon_?=deadline for symposium and poster presenters

Judy Reilly reilly1 at mail.sdsu.edu
Tue Feb 8 22:36:00 UTC 2011

      Dear Henri,
IASCL, but unfortunately my student, Jun Kurizaki O'Hara must return
to Japan for family reasons and she is first author on our paper,
Spoken and Written Narratives in English and French Speaking Children
with Language Impairment which appears in my symposium,  s-
linguLanguage and Literacy Development through Childhood and
Adolescence:  Cross- Linguistic and Cross-modal Perspectives on
Complex Syntax. So our plan is for me to present the paper instead of
Jun.  Otherwise all the participants are planning on attending and we
are looking forward to discovering Montreal together.
With warm regards,
Judy
I t
Judy Reilly