Exposure to native language questionnaire

Natalia Gagarina gagarina at zas.gwz-berlin.de
Sun Feb 20 22:45:30 UTC 2011

  Dear Pascale,

One more reference to native language questionnaire that we had
developed in the Center for General Linguistics (ZAS) might be of
interest for you. This questionnaire is a part of the Russian language
proficiency test (Gagarina, N., Klassert, A., Topaj, N., 2010, ZAS
Papers in Lingsuitics) and it targets the social and cultural
peculiarities of the Russian-speaking immigrant children.

Kind regards,
Natalia Gagarina

Am 18.02.2011 09:51, schrieb Pascale Engel:
> Dear Info – CHILDES,
>
> I am running a study in the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg involving
> bilingual Portuguese speaking immigrant children. I am particularly
> interested to know whether the amount and/or the quality of the
> exposure to the native language in the home affects a) children's
> performance in their first language Portuguese and b) children’s
> performance in their second language Luxembourgish.
>
> Ideally I would like to use some sort of questionnaire that I could
> give to parents to get an idea of the amount and the quality of
> exposure to the native language in the home. I am not aware of any
> existing questionnaire but before designing something from scratch I
> thought I would ask the Group for some feed-back. Any suggestions are
> greatly appreciated.
>
> Many thanks in advance
>

> ---------------------------------------
> Pascale Engel de Abreu - PhD
>
> Postdoctoral Research Fellow
> University of Luxembourg - EMACS
> B.P.2 L-7201 Walferdange
> G.D. de Luxembourg

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Avira MailGate NOTICE * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Avira MailGate has processed a mail addressed to you, which contained no known
potential malicious software.

In case you notice abnormal behavior of your software after opening the
mail or one of its attachments, please forward the complete mail to
Avira GmbH <mailto:support at avira.com> so it can be
checked for unknown new potential malicious software.

--
Avira MailGate

Copyright (c) 2008 by Avira GmbH.
All rights reserved.