Richard Ely

Shanley Allen shanley at bu.edu
Mon Jan 10 15:29:11 UTC 2011

This is horrible news, Jean. Thanks for letting me know.
Shanley.

On Jan 8, 2011, at 10:31 PM, Jean Berko Gleason wrote:

> Dear Friends
>
> It is with immense sadness that I write to tell you that our colleague and friend Richard Ely died suddenly last night (Friday, January 8). He was stricken by an overwhelming illness and septic shock just the day before, and the doctors were unable to save him.  It is too early for any plans or arrangements to have been made, but I will post more information when it becomes available.
>
> --
>

> Jean Berko Gleason

UNTIL MAY 31, 2010:

Shanley Allen, PhD
Associate Professor and Chair
Department of Literacy and Language,
     Counseling and Development
School of Education, Boston University
2 Silber Way, Boston, MA, 02215, USA

e-mail: shanley at bu.edu
phone: +1-617-358-0354
office: SED 331
web: http://efolio.bu.edu/portfolio/showPublicPortfolio.do?shareId=127

AS OF JUNE 1, 2010:

Shanley Allen, PhD
Associate Professor
Psycholinguistics and Language Development Group
Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Kaiserslautern
Erwin-Schrödinger-Strasse, Geb. 57
67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany

e-mail: allen at sowi.uni-kl.de
phone: +49-631-205-4136