Of thee I sing: Elena Pizzuto

Aliyah MORGENSTERN aliyah.morgenstern at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 15:14:14 UTC 2011

Dear friends,

It is with a great sense of loss and shock that we have found out that our colleague Elena Pizzuto died last night in Rome. She managed to work, collaborate, correspond, give all she could until the end.
Let's hope that we can all together continue to transmit her flame, her energy, her passion for language in general, language acquisition, gesture and sign language in particular.

Aliyah Morgenstern