Call for Papers, JSLS 2011

Hiroko Kasuya hkasuya at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 18:19:40 UTC 2011

Japanese Society for Language Sciences
13th Annual International Conference (JSLS2011)
Call for Papers

The Japanese Society for Language Sciences (JSLS) invites proposals
for our Thirteenth Annual International Conference, JSLS2011. JSLS2011
will be held at Kansai University, Senriyama Campus in Osaka, Suita
City, in June 25 and 26. We welcome proposals for two types of
presentations: (1) papers (oral presentations), and (2) posters. JSLS
is a bilingual conference and papers and posters may be presented in
either English or Japanese. Submissions are invited in any area
related to language sciences.

The deadline for submissions is February 1st (Tuesday), 2011, Japan
Standard Time.  For more detailed information on the submission
process, please visit the conference webpage, JSLS2011:
http://www.jslsweb.sakura.ne.jp/jsls2011/

All questions regarding the submission process should be sent to the
chair of the review committee, Yahiro HIRAKAWA, at
y.hirakawa55 at gmail.com
Other questions should be sent to the conference chair, Keiko IKEDA,
at keikoike at ipcku.kansai-u.ac.jp
JSLS: http://www.jsls.jpn.org/