ideas for methods course

ruthtincoff ruth.tincoff at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 19:56:46 UTC 2011

Thank you for the recent messages - looking forward to more! Please
keep posting.

Brian, I am glad to gather these and build them into the teaching
resources on the childes page. That is a great place to start. I
currently use the stimuli from the wug study for the activities &
recruiting table that we host at community events - just for fun, no
data gathering. The local families enjoy it and the students assisting
me have to understand why we're using the materials in order to play
the "game".

Has anyone done a course exercise with Frog Where Are You?

Thanks
Ruth