videotaping

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Tue Mar 22 17:42:29 UTC 2011

Dear Shanley,

The instructions there are still up to date.  Any AVCHD camcorder is fine.  The main issue is about audio out.  If you want really good audio, you need a separate mike, as described there.  If not, you could even consider the top-end Flip Video camera.  I don't know what an SLR camcorder is.  I did a web search for that and didn't come up with anything clear.  Can you provide a model number?

--Brian MacWhinney