Sorry for Cross-posting

parisa Daftarifard pdaftaryfard at gmail.com
Fri May 20 07:40:54 UTC 2011

Dear List Members,

Greetings,

I apologize for cross-posting in this list. This lady is in dire need of
English native speaker's idea. She asked me for help. She should be very
much grateful for the precious time you may spend answering her questions

   Again I apologize for cross-posting. Also we should highly appreciate
your kind concern and attention beforehand.

Best,

Parisa

   .