Checklist of Baby's First Words

李敏仪 michellestv at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 16:16:13 UTC 2012

Dear all,
I have recently graduated from my master degree and now I am preparing my
research plan about language acquisition, focusing on baby's early
learning.
And I am now looking for a checklist of a baby's first words.

I am wondering whether you have any resource about this kind of checklist
with about 500 words.
If there is any, please send me the checklist or provide me with certain
clues about where I can find this kind of checklist.

Thanks for your attention and thanks for your help.

Best wishes,
Michelle