IASCL Child Language Bulletin: December 2012 issue

IASCL Child Language Bulletin Editor editor.iascl.clbulletin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 04:24:27 UTC 2012

Dear all,

I am pleased to announce that the Dec 2012 issue of our IASCL Child
Language Bulletin is now online at

http://www.iascl.org/bulletins/bulletinV32N2.html

This issue features

(i) a report on the seminar “What’s new in child language research:
implications for policy and practice” by Debra Page and Sheena Reilly

(ii) an *update from* *Journal of Child Language by ***Heike Behrens, Edith
Bavin and  Melissa Good (see ‘Further Announcements’)

(iii) *a call for papers from* *International Journal of Bilingualism by *Vicky
Chondrogianni, Leonie Cornips & Nada Vasić

(iv) an announcement about *the New Language History Questionnaire (LHQ v.
2)* by Ping Li

(v) an announcement about *KidEval by Brian MacWhinney*

*(vi) an announcement about the Multilingual Children's Speech Website by *Sharynne
McLeod

in addition to announcements about forthcoming conferences and workshops,
conference and workshop calls, books, completed PhD theses, etc.

There is also a downloadable PDF version of the bulletin, in addition to
the usual online version. The download link is just below the title:

http://www.iascl.org/bulletins/bulletinV32N2.html

I hope you enjoy our Bulletin. Special thanks to our IASCL members who had
contributed to this issue.

On the last day of 2012, I wish all of us a happy and prosperous 2013 ahead!

Angel Chan

IASCL Child Language Bulletin Editor