Full CDI with children up to 40 months HELP PLEASE

Rachel Rees rachelisabel54 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 10:50:42 UTC 2012

Dear Caroline,  I was THRILLED to see your e-mail.  That would be
absolutely amazing!!  Yes, it's the Oxford CDI we used and so this would be
ideal.
What we need are the mean expressive scores for each month between 12 and
30 (yes thought there would be a ceiling there).
If you could let us have these - or some data where we could work this out
that would be GREAT.  I'm jointly supervising this project with Professor
Bencie Woll at DCL.
Do you think you could use my UCL e-mail address from now on so that I can
copy in Bencie and the research student.  My address is
rachel.rees at ucl.ac.uk
Best wishes
Rachel