Last call for papers: JSLS 2012

Hiroko Kasuya hkasuya at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 16:32:08 UTC 2012

Japanese Society for Language Sciences 14th Annual International
Conference (JSLS2012) Last Call for Papers

The Japanese Society for Language Sciences (JSLS) invites proposals
for our Fourteenth Annual International Conference (JSLS2012).
JSLS2012 will be held at Nagoya University, Japan. Nagoya University
is conveniently located with an on-campus subway station, Nagoya
University (Nagoya Daigaku) station on the Meijo Line (about 25
minutes from JR Nagoya Station).
We welcome proposals for two types of presentations: (1) oral
presentations and (2) poster presentations. JSLS is a bilingual
conference and papers and posters may be presented in either English
or Japanese. Submissions are invited in any area related to language
sciences.

Conference Dates: June 30th (Sat.) and July 1st (Sun.), 2012
Note: We will have pre-conference talks in the afternoon on June 29th (Fri.).
Venue: Nagoya University (Higashiyama Campus):
http://www.nagoya-u.ac.jp/en/global-info/access-map/higashiyama/

Our plenary speakers will be
Prof. Colin Phillips (University of Maryland, USA)
Prof. Niels Schiller (Leiden University, the Netherlands)
Prof. Mutsumi Imai (Keio University, Japan)

The deadline for abstract submissions is February 10th (Fri.), 2012
(Japan Standard Time)
For more detailed information on the submission process, please visit
the conference webpage, JSLS2012
http://www.jslsweb.sakura.ne.jp/jsls2012/

JSLS2012 Conference Committee Chair
Katsuo Tamaoka (Nagoya University, Japan)
For inquiries, please contact us at jsls2012 at googlegroups.com
JSLS: http://www.jsls.jpn.org/