Full CDI with children up to 40 months HELP PLEASE

Rachel Rees rachelisabel54 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 19:19:14 UTC 2012

Hi Erica.

Thanks for your reply.  Is this using the American M-B full CDI and is this
data JUST for children of 30 months (or do you have data for children up to
or beyond this age?)
By the way - your 2003 paper on influence of SES on CDI scores was
invaluable to us when looking at this with our data for deaf children.
Thanks!

Best wishes

Rachel