audio recorder

Nina Gram Garmann n.g.garmann at iln.uio.no
Wed Jan 4 12:53:40 UTC 2012

Dear Dima,

I have used a video recorder with bugs and transmitters when I recorded
children aged 14-25 months. The bugs were hidden in a specially made
west, which made it possible for the children to move around while being
recorded:

Camera: Canon Legria HF M31

Bugs: AKG, type PT450

Good luck!

Regards, Nina

On 04-01-12 12:32, Dima Malahmeh wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I am a PhD student and looking for an audio recorder which is of good
> quality and price to buy. Any ideas will be appreciated!
>

> Regards,
> Dima

Nina Gram Garmann
Postdoktor

+47 22857778
+47 993 13 193

Institutt for lingvistiske og nordiske studier,
Postboks 1102 Blindern,
0317 Oslo

Department of Linguistics and Scandinavian Studies,
P.O. Box 1102 Blindern,
N-0317 Oslo
Norway