popularity of baby signs in other countries?

Marcel Giezen giezenmr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 17:24:36 UTC 2012

Hi Ruth,

Courses are offered in the Netherlands for several years now, but not on a
very large scale I believe (see http://www.babygebaren.com/babygebaren for a
Dutch-English website). In addition to the UK, they mention Germany and
Belgium as other EU countries where it¹s available. I remember it got some
attention in the Dutch media a few years ago, but I don¹t know how popular
it is...

Kind regards,
Marcel Giezen

Laboratory for Language and Cognitive Neuroscience
San Diego State University