Digest for info-childes at googlegroups.com - 3 Messages in 2 Topics

Lois Bloom loisb32 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 14:01:22 UTC 2012

Regarding play and early language development, you might find the following
helpful:

Lifter, K., & Bloom, L. (1989). Object play and the emergence of
language. *Infant
Behavior and Development*,* 12,* 395-423.

You can contact Karin Lifter at Northeastern University (k.lifter at neu.edu)

See, also, Chapter 10 in Bloom, L. (1993). *The transition from infancy to
language: Acquiring the power of expression*. New York: Cambridge
UniversityPress.

Best wishes  --Lois Bloom

.