PhD positions in Phonological Acquisition

Katherine Demuth kdemuth07 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 05:02:18 UTC 2012

Hi, Sue!  I'm actually in New Mexico visiting family at the moment. But
we moved to Sydney about 2.5 years ago. So far, it has met and probably
surpassed expectations in some ways. We were ready for a change. Good
quality of life - with great walks from our house (see photo).  And lots
of new research collaborations - kids with hearing loss, SLI, Aboriginal
languages, ERPs/MEG, which has all been great fun. And bilingualism too!
What are you working on?

Yes - I imagine not going to conferences one doesn't see a lot of old
friends.  But I hope there are other consolations?

Great to hear from you.  Keep in touch.

Best,
Katherine