Pragmatics Assessment

Kathleen Peets kpeets at gmail.com
Thu May 3 20:00:39 UTC 2012

Dear Colleagues,

I am wondering if anyone has used/developed a parent report (brief) of
young children's (4-6 year olds) social use of language in the home. I am
carrying out an intervention with children with language impairment, and
would like to assess their pre- and post-intervention use of language in
the home (it is also being measured observationally in the classroom). I
would like the parents' perspectives in a fairly user-friendly and brief
questionnaire.

Thanks so much for any ideas.

Kathleen Peets
Assistant Professor