How idiosyncratic are 2-3 year olds' vocabularies?

Ping Li pul8 at psu.edu
Tue Nov 20 15:54:35 UTC 2012

Linda's important question could be addressed if someone goes into the
CHILDES database and runs a huge contingency table of every word by every
other word for each child and for each month/age. One could compute the
likelihood of how likely a pair words co-occur for every child (or a group
of children) at any given age.

Ping