How idiosyncratic are 2-3 year olds' vocabularies?

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Tue Nov 20 22:25:23 UTC 2012

Dear Barbara,

    What a shame.  Betty had written me, very much out of the blue, less than a year ago saying that she would be sending the data soon.  If the files are still available, it would seem to be our duty to do whatever we can to preserve the data and to anonymize it, in accord with what she wanted.

Best regards,

-- Brian MacWhinney