Abridged summary of info-childes at googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 2 Topics

Ruth Berman rberman at post.tau.ac.il
Wed Oct 3 06:20:06 UTC 2012

Dear Jessica,

There is a data-base of this kind on CHILDES, under the name RAVID --
but unfortunately it was in Hebrew.  It was recorded over several years
by Dorit Ravid of her two older children, a girl and a boy about one
year apart in age.  I have all the relevant details, since the materials
were transcribed and organized for transferral to CHILDES in my lab

Best
Ruth Berman