Looking for unofficial pictures of Roger Brown

Jean Berko Gleason jean.berko.gleason at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 20:54:43 UTC 2013

Hi  everyone,

Lise Menn and Ursula Bellugi and I have been looking into completing the
bio of Roger Brown on Wikipedia.  I'm writing to ask if anyone has any
photos of Roger that might be posted to the site?  I mean photos that
you own, like that you took yourself, and could give permission for?  We
are aware of the ones that Harvard owns, and are not looking for those.
If you have any that you own and would be willing to share, that would
be great.   Thanks.

Jean Berko Gleason