fun things kids say as first class attention grabbers

Eileen Brann eileenbrann at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 02:57:25 UTC 2013

Bruno
I have been a speech-language therapist for a long time (am a new professor) and my favorite story was an unintelligible 4 year old with a language disorder who yelled "Lets get naked!" as he entered the speech room, perfectly intelligible, Everone in the therapy clinic laughed. His Mom noted that his Dad said this at home, so he was repeating it in speech.
I did not want to hit reply all on this one.
I begin teaching a research course next week and will look for atrention grabbers! Great idea

Eileen Brann, PhD
Assistant Professor
Communication Disorders
Governors State University