fun things kids say as first class attention grabbers

Bruno Estigarribia brunilda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 13:18:02 UTC 2013

Thank you Aliyah. Actually, Spanish would be fantastic.
I promise to post a summary in a week or so to the list.
Thank you all
Bruno

Bruno Estigarribia

Assistant Professor of Spanish, Department of Romance Languages and
Literatures

Research Assistant Professor of Psychology, Cognitive Science Program

Affiliate Faculty, Global Studies

https://sites.google.com/site/brunoestigarribialing/

http://roml.unc.edu/people/spanish/faculty/bruno-estigarribia/