Advice - a new Genie

Eileen Brann eileenbrann at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 14:09:08 UTC 2013

One suggestion is to begin teaching basic, functional sign language, pairing it with words in the child's native language.
Hopefully the child will receive audiological, cognitive and language evaluations, but this would be where I would begin to foster communication skills.

Eileen M. Brann, PhD, CCC-SLP
Speech-lanuage Pathologist
Assistant Professor
Communication Disorders