Literature on production vs. receptive language?

Petra Hendriks petra.hendriks at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 08:01:40 UTC 2013

Dear Helen and others,

In 2010, Charlotte Koster and I edited a special issue of Lingua that
addresses cases where production precedes comprehension. See also our
introduction to the special issue:

Hendriks, P. & C. Koster (2010). Production/comprehension asymmetries in
language acquisition. Introduction to a special issue on asymmetries in
language acquisition. *Lingua* 120(8), 1887-1897.

The articles in this issue may be of potential relevance to your question.

Best wishes,
--Petra Hendriks