Literature on production vs. receptive language?

Katherine Demuth kdemuth07 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 21:56:31 UTC 2013

Dear William and all -

We have a paper suggesting a close connection between perception and
production of verbal agreement in 2-year-olds. It therefore suggests
that the gap/time lag between comprehension and production may not be as
big as often assumed.

Sundara, M., Demuth, K., & Kuhl, P. 2011. Sentence-position effects on
children's perception and production of English 3^rd person singular
/--s. Journal of Speech, Language, and Hearing Research, /54, 55-71.

Katherine