WM + IC tests

S_perez_cortes silvikins at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 14:10:48 UTC 2013

Dear all,

I am currently working on a project regarding attrition in young (3-6 year olds) and adult heritage speakers. I wanted to control for individual differences (WM and IC) in both groups, but I can't find any tests suitable for children. Have any of you used a particular battery of tests that worked well with young participants? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Silvia Perez-Cortes
Graduate Fellow
Spanish-Portuguese